We Collaborate to Deliver Excellence
in Online Education
What we do at Academic Partnerships is powerful and life-changing. We focus on a singular, vital mission: helping universities grow and thrive by providing quality programs online so students can earn their degree and advance their lives and careers.
Explore career opportunities at Academic Partnerships
Academic Partnerships is:
- A dynamic, privately-held company of 500+ employees serving over 50 university partners
- A purpose-driven organization focused on increasing access to affordable, high-quality higher education
- A leading U.S. provider of online program management (OPM) services
- Committed to community engagement
- Headquartered in downtown Dallas, Texas.
We are an organization that is passionate and committed to community engagement. Service above and beyond springs into action at AP and we focus on helping a variety of local community organizations. As part of the APcares program, employees from across the company participate in quarterly volunteer events, fundraisers and charitable activities.
From food bank and women's shelter activities to school supply and holiday gift drives, we embrace the call to open our hearts, extend our hands and give hope to those who need it most.
APcares: Having a Heart for Women
Academic Partnerships staffers wore their hearts on their sleeves recently for the American Heart Association's Go Red for Women® day. Participants paid to parade their scarlet shades and bought balloons as a fundraiser, contributing money to local and national efforts to raise awareness about heart disease being the #1 killer of women.
APcares: Lending Holiday Sparkle to Genesis Women's Shelter Families
Academic Partnerships wrapped up another opportunity to brighten the holidays for Dallas' Genesis Women's Shelter & Support in December 2016 by adopting three families. Through the generous donation of toys, bedding, clothing, and even a play tent for one special 8-year old, APcares filled each family's wish list—with gift cards left over to share with other needy residents.
We are a diverse team of professionals who work together to deliver transformative and innovative solutions to support our university partners and their students. Our passion for excellence and achieving results in expanding access to affordable higher education is one we share across the entire organization.
Benefits for full-time employees include major medical insurance that begins the first day of the month following your hire date, enrollment in a 401(k) plan after 90 days of employment, and generous paid time off.
Academic Partnerships also supports the health and well-being of all our employees with monthly luncheons, discounted rates for gym membership, on-site fitness facilities, free health screenings, employee discounts and access to our 24/7 Employee Assistance and Work/Life Support Program at no additional cost.
AP Full-Time U.S. Employee Benefits:
- Three choices for comprehensive Medical insurance, including a consumer-driven health plan
- Comprehensive Vision and Dental insurance
- Health Savings Account with company contributions
- Medical concierge service and dedicated benefits advocate
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-matched 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Telehealth services available 24/7
- Corporate discount programs for various products and services
- Fitness facility membership discounts
- Membership eligibility for Dallas Credit Union
- Free parking/DART passes
- Employees accrue up to 18 days Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
- 9 paid company holidays