Applicant Privacy Statement
We understand that privacy is critically important to all users of our Workday system (“System”). This Privacy Statement explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information by the System.
1. Information We Collect: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our System. This may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other information related to your job application.
2. Use of Information: We use your personal information to process your job applications, manage your account, communicate with you, and comply with legal obligations. We do not sell or share your personal information with third-party advertisers or marketers without your permission.
3. Data Protection: We have implemented appropriate data security measures to protect your personal information. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that the information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
4. Data Retention: We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Changes to this Privacy Statement: We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page.
By using the System, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. If you have any questions or suggestions about our Privacy Statement, do not hesitate to contact us.